- Selling things in the market without a Market Licence
- Riding a horse inside the city walls
- Wearing metal armour in public
- Casting of spells, magic and charms in public, where not warranted by the public good
- The practice of haruspicy (that is, the telling of fortunes by means of introducing beetles to the matter of corpses or, Gods forbid, some living unfortunate)
Implicit rider on each of the above is of course “… unless you are on-duty in the Watch, a noble, a retainer of a noble house, otherwise very rich or acting for someone very rich, or visibly of terrifying potence”.