Did you know you can become a Watch Associate? Well, you can.
- You have to pick a district to commit to. (Every district has a separate watch)
- You have to pay a 50sp “recognition fee”.
- You must be at least 3rd level, and have demonstrable combat skill. (They don’t need low-level bumblers — each district already has dozens of them)
- You can’t previously have been a Watch Associate and been debadged
- You get a watch symbol to wear on your chest
- You’re no longer bound by the weapon and armour laws
- Bonuses to influence the watch, as long as you have plausible grounds for something being a law-and-order matter
- Can accumulate Favours with the watch for upholding the law, and trade them for watch assistance when perhaps you shouldn’t get it
- Criminals and the underclass are less likely to trust you
- If the watch (any watch) ask you for help, you have to do so – or lose a watch Favour
- If you’re arrested for any crime, you lose two watch Favours
- Hit -3 Favours and they’ll have that badge back